Friday 8 April 2011

Starting out!!

Hey there, to everyone that might actually read this. In this blog I'll be posting stuff on; Ice Hockey (which i happen to play :P), Photography, photoshop, and computer hardware and possibly a little bit of music... with some minecraft thrown in from time to time :D. Also if you have anay questions don't be afrade to ask, and I will do my best to answer them :P.


I'm 17 live in Killamarsh, England. I play ice hockey and also officiate games when i can, I am taking Level 3 IT hardware and system support next year at chesterfield college. another hobby of mine is photohraphy, which i will be putting blogg up about now and again. I'm really into heavy music but i also like rock and roll, some pop and some other stuff :P.

So thats it for now if they is anything you want me to do a blogg on the please let me know and i will try and get one out :D.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great, welcome to the bloggerdome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Your blogg looks awesome must have took you agers.

    ReplyDelete